Ray White McGinty & Associates (Maddington)
This home is a winner from $330k, BE QUICK!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get ready to be amazed by the presentation of the formal lounge room and the kitchen dining area. The spacious well maintained backyard for the family gatherings and other activities complimented with a garden shed. Situated in walking distance to all amenities, shopping centre, medical centre, schools and moments away from public transport.
This home is ready for a new family with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms set on a sub-dividable block 691sqm zoned R20/R30.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Two standard size bedrooms.
- Double brick, built in 1976.
- Formal lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Spacious Kitchen and dinning area.
- Single Garage.
- Well maintained backyard.
Everything you need is nearby!
- Walking distance to shopping centres.
- Walking distance to Kenwick Medical Centre.
- Walking distance to Rehoboth Christian College and East Kenwick Primary School.
- Walking distance to Kenwick Public Library.
- Walking distance to local park and approximately 10 minutes' drive to Mills park.
- Approximately 5 min drive to the train station and nearby bus stops
Motivated sellers. This home is well maintained and ready to go, make your best offer today! For a private viewing, please call Roden on 0447 143 634 or email me email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.