Raised on a dairy farm in the South West, I have never been afraid of hard work as I knew if chores were not done, where Dad kept his belt. I was a passionate sports person, playing tennis, netball and basketball and loved horse riding. Many school holidays were spent with my god parents in Maddington and family friends in Gosnells, hence a current Gosnells resident for the past 30 years.
Following a 15 year career with a National Corporation, where I commenced in a call centre, later moving into Human Resources and then Training and Development. Having purchased two investment properties through Ray White Gosnells, I found a new passion - real estate and made the decision to leave the Corporate world and start a new career as a sales consultant.
In May 2007, I opened my own Ray White Maddington office in Attfield Street and moved to the Corner of Albany Highway and Olga Road in October 2015. My Property Management team manage 450 investment properties and with the recent appointment of Business Development Manager this number continues to grow. My sales team is lead by Graeme Watson who has over 40 years experience in real estate.
I have always been very community orientated and sponsor a number of schools, Gosnells Bowling Club, Amanda Young Foundation and a number of other charities.
- 2014 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2009 - Top Referral Representative - Devon Settlements January - June - Runner up
- 2004 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2003 - Sales Excellence Award
- 2002 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 7
- 2002 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 8
- 2001 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 8
- 2000 - Individual of the Year Salesperson